Monday, July 21, 2008

On My Mind

I wanted to tell you guys something I've been thinking about a lot lately, that I've come to realize is actually really very important to me. I don't know if you'll agree or not, but I feel I have to share.

Here goes:

SUMMER TV BLOWS AND IF I SEE ONE MORE MADE UP "WATCH PEOPLE EAT KETCHUP THROUGH THEIR NOSE" REALITY SHOW OR THE SAME G.D. CSI WE'VE SHOWN YOU 8 TIMES OR ANOTHER UPDATE ON HEIDI AND SPENCER, I'M GOING TO SMASH MY FANCY NEW TV THAT I SWEAR TO GOD, HASN'T VIEWED ONE GOOD PROGRAM SINCE WE BOUGHT IT LAST MONTH.

I hope you are with me, but if you are not, well, we will just have to agree to disagree. I feel very strongly on this important matter to myself and my family. Thank you for listening.

And if it's a help to you and yours, my husband and I find comfort knowing that, with September and the blessed arrival of my daughter, the just as blessed arrival of new fall TV will shortly be upon us, praise be to NBC, Tina Fey and Steve Carrell.

3 comments:

The Fashion Team said...

A-MEN! We couldn't agree more. Thank god (for tim and i) there is cardinals baseball or our marriage might not make it to the fall.

Don't forget September not only means new baby girl and new must see tv, but it also means fantasy FOOTBALL!!!!! Life will be good, albeit sleepless, but good.

ps - this is erin obviously but i don't feel like signing in and out of the sc account to post under my own name.

Anonymous said...

You're doing it all wrong. This is the time of year when you catch up on all the movies you missed because you were watching TV in the fall and winter.

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY agree. Try Mad Men on AMC. Season Two just started last night. Also, new Project Runways now playing on a TV near you. Think of them as tiny islands in a sea of innane crap.