Monday, October 27, 2008

My Other Boys


Because we mostly spend more time with our St. Louis friends, and our closest family is O'Fallon (and we don't even see them much - the rest are Warrensburg, MO, Chi town, Colorado and Arkansas), I don't post as many photos of them as I should.

But these are my OTHER boys - Connor, 7, and Logan, newly 9, my "little brother" Bryan's boys. They live in Warrensburg and my parents, who live there too, took this during what I hear was a lovely fall walk.

These kids are a preview of what I expect my still soft skinned, chubby and semi-controllable toddler boy will become someday: wild, loud, skinny/muscled, with skinned knees...but also super smart, funny, kind hearted, and just plain fun to be around.

Can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving and watch Matthew follow them around like Gods.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: