Friday, October 10, 2008

Possibilities

Sunday will be Mike's and my seventh anniversary. SEVEN!!! We'll celebrate the occassion by taking two probably grumpy babies to my work picnic and carting them around in crowds and heat.

Ha ha, just kidding. Well, we WILL do that. But first we'll celebrate for real. Because Libby is a saint on earth, she agreed to babysit Saturday night so we could go out. WITHOUT KIDS. WITHOUT PREGNANT BELLY. And, so help me, WITHOUT GUILT.

Erin and Tim had done this for us just before Rachel was born, and that was great. But there's one thing this date night will have that was missing before. Just one little detail...ALCOHOL.

So, internet friends, what should we DOOOO??

Because we don't go out and because if we do it involves the worlds "sports" and "bar", I don't know where we should eat or what cute little place we should go for drinks after?

Or, if we go the more high brow route, what good movies are out now? You know, that you would go see, if you could, if you weren't at home caring for one or two babies (my readership is as housebound as I am, I fear).

Or if you don't have comments, at least vote in my poll. Need all the help I can get after seven years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on seven years. You make it look easy.

Truly.

erindelanty said...

I'm torn between melting pot and dinner and drinks and more drinks (that's what I voted for). The melting pot is such a great all night event it's hard to stray from, so I'm not really sure why I didn't vote for it. That's what we just did as you know and it's always just so. darn. good.

Anybody else know something nice and long evening style like that? If so, I'd love to know about it, too!

ps - I say BOO to the dominos and drewe's. Sorry, but you can snuggle up and do that after the kids are in bed any old saturday night you guys are KIDLESS this saturday night!

pps HAPPY SEVEN! I can't believe it's been that long since that awesome Windows on Washington night...Snicker, snicker. What a great night - man we are getting OLD!

Unknown said...

So what did you end up doing?

I didn't realize you were going to the picnic. Sorry I missed you! I was sick and could not bear to drag myself there. Picked up something nasty on the plane, I guess.