Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Juxtaposition

How's this for the wide range of craziness on the web? Here were the two videos that caught my interest today.

First, I found this a compelling feminist appeal for Hillary. ***Note I am not necessarily decided, or endorsing this view that you vote for The Woman, to get A Woman in office. But I did hold it at one point in college; and something still resonates for me. Though I can say the same for non-whites. There are several glass ceilings to break; and so we have just one part of this November's dilemna.





And then...on a much much lighter note, and one probably not endorsed by the makers of the prior video...here's SNL's take on the latest pharma breakthrough: Annuale, for the Once-A-Year Period. Tina Fey in the wig alone made me laugh, but the whole thing had me rolling over my Lean Cuisine at lunch today.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love the Hillary clip... Thanks Aimee!