Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mood Swings

This pretty much sums up life lately. One minute even our trains can't make us happy.


The next minute, we're loving life.


And by "we" I mean Matthew and me. Well, and baby Rachel.

I'm pretty sure Mike and the dogs are holding their own providing meals and sleep keep occurring in some way shape or form.
p.s. To prove I haven't off'd either kid or myself yet, check out our latest photos. And yes, there ARE way too many, so don't feel guilty about clicking past the six exact same shots of her starting off into space.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

I have 3 comments:
1) Did you see my post about the swing? While that was few days apart, it is not uncommon for us to have these mood swings within moments as well.
2) John would LOVE that Thomas stuff. He only has a very small track and a couple trains.
3) I LOVE THAT CARPET? Was that there when you moved in? Love it.

Kate said...

Regarding the Messy Play: John had a sand and water table at my mom's house that he loved. So I was trying to find something like that. Oatmeal works. I remember my brother and sis playing in a cookie sheet of cornstarch also. But be prepared: It is MESSY!