Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yes I Watch It and I'm Gonna Start Posting About It

AMERICAN IDOL: one of my guilty "I'm pregnant and I'm gonna lay here and watch it" TV shows.

So:
Anyone else loving Jason?

That Australian is getting on my last nerve all of a sudden.

Has a black person EVER won this show? Did Fantasia win? I like Syesha and Chickeezie, although he truly needs a new name.

That country hoochie must have been CRAZY to sing 8 Days a Week, honky tonk style and think it was even bearable, much less good. I can't believe she's still here.

Last - I think I have a crush on Simon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Jason the dreadlocks guy who sang Jeff Buckley last week? I like that guy. Also Chickeezie. But, like I said on my blog, I find the whole IDEA of these lameasses singing Beatles music quite disturbing. It's almost sacreligious.

Sarah Guckes said...

Seriously - how in the world could that girl sing 8 days a week country style. I was horrified. But I loved most of the others! And poor David - forgot the lyrics. I mean come on - you're on a show about singing!!!

erindelanty said...

Damn - why does my husband suck so bad? Do you guys just watch this in a different room or do your husbands watch it, too? I really want to play along, too, but I haven't even seen one episode this season!