Tuesday, March 4, 2008

How Many STL Blog Posts Today are ... SNOW DAY!

Well, phooey on them. I didn't have one, but Mike and Matthew did.

I had a snow drive, snow work, snow drive home early and now snow work from home.

This is when being a teacher goes from underpaid raw deal, to sweet A setup. Mike is still in his jammies.

Still, getting my picture message of my son grinning in our front yard snow, playing with his Daddy unexpectedly on a weekday made me appreciate our Snow Day just as much.

And can I just SAY our little 1994, pushing past 200K miles Acura, is one helluva snowcat! Must be its Colorado roots (where Grama Dale and Grampa Bob live, it used to be theirs).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am assuming from your post that yours was an ACTUAL snow day and not some hyped-up, sorry excuse for a snow day like we have out here on the East Coast.

erindelanty said...

I had a snow day post, but it was also so not true. Taking a snow day when you work from home, somehow just doesn't seem right.