Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mack Truck

That's what I feel like hit me tonight. I know there's lots of stuff going around, including whatever Matthew, Mike and Libby are all fighting in various degrees. Matt's coughing, Michael's got a sore throat and Libby's got a little dose of everything.

Maybe I'm next? Because it took alllllll my energy tonight to order two Christmas gifts online and now, to get ready to roll into bed. I feel FINE but this has gotta be a flu coming (no, it's nothing more interesting than that making me tired, I assure you).

Sure is GREAT TIMING, hope it hits just in time for my biz trip next week. Or wait - better stil! just in time for my weekend BEFORE my biz trip. YES - that'll be it.

Kinda pessimistic I know but ... really, I feel like one of you came over and took all the bones out of my body today.

Off to ooze to bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

Well whatever you have traversed the network of elementary school children down highway 70 to me. Thanks!