Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'd Get 5 1/2 Hours of Sleep...

...If I went to bed right now.

What in dear God's name was I thinking agreeing to a 6 a.m. flight?

I can tell you. It's like I forgot there's 3 hours of wake up, drive, get there early time. It's not 6 a.m. your alarm rings, you roll over and board.

Wish me luck on my alarm clock going off, my back-up going off, my coffee auto-brewing, and my car service showing up at 4:15 a.m.

Oddly enough, they didn't laugh or even question remotely that pick-up time. Which almost makes me suspicious, it was too easy, do they even intend to show up... "oh SURE we'll be there, and did you want donuts?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh bummer, I forgot you're not going to be at work all week! You will miss the parade of cute new outfits I just got an Banana Republic this weekend. You'll be missed!

mcdelanty said...

i can so relate to the 6am travel. you think you are getting out of traveling on sunday, but getting up a 3:15am doesn't really give you the relaxing time you thought you would be missing. hopefully last trip before little girl muldrow comes. while traveling, there is nothing wrong with going to bed at 7pm.