Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome, Sweet Amelia

I met the newest member of my inner circle today ... beautiful miss Amelia Mabel, born earlier this morning to dear friends Mark and Kim.

This little girl was long anticipated - and yes, I KNEW SHE'D BE A GIRL AND I BEAT THE 50/50 ODDS OF BEING RIGHT AGAIN SO I AM CELEBRATING. Anyway, she must have known we were about over waiting for her because she make her appearance about 4 weeks early. But she's big and healthy and doing just great, thank you very much.

Mommy and Daddy weren't at all surprised - think this weekend she started tipping them off she might be coming. Her bluff really collapsed when Mommy's water broke last night. Then I kinda think it was, "Crap, is that what I think it is?" and once determined "YES MY WATER BROKEN", off to the hospital they went. Dilating, epiduraling and pushing ensued...Kim was a champ...and then our sweet new baby girl arrived

We could not be more excited for you guys. It's a blast, it's the best, and it's all just beginning.

Your precious girl is very lucky coming into such a loving family ... having two super fun cousins/built in BFFs in Shane and Bridget ... and having two pseudo cousins/built in BFFs over here in the Muldrow clan.

Welcome, Amelia!

No comments: