Friday, May 2, 2008

Welcome, Shane Patrick

Bridget's Mommy become Shane's mommy yesterday at 10:08 a.m. at St John's when she delivered her new 7 lb, 9 oz baby boy!

Well, actually, she became Shane's mommy this morning, when Mom and Dad finally got off their duffs and named him after nearly a day.

Just kidding guys, believe me when I say I wouldn't be surprised to be doing the same delayed naming come August 29th.

Erin and Shane were both doing great. Well, I think Erin was - they certainly hand out the good drugs right after Mom's been through her ordeal, as they should, so hopefully she's still hanging in there today.

Shane is ADORABLE - we met him last night. He makes this awesome little squeaky noise, they said it's from breathing, but rest assured he is perfectly healthy, and in fact, seems pretty much perfect in every way. Even his sweet noise was NOT enough to distract me from how CUTE and good looking this kid is. Especially for a newborn boy. Who can of course, resemble an 80 year old shrunken up elderly man. But this kid's kinda a looker... must have gotten that from his mom's side, right TPD?

A proper post with sweet baby pictures, coming soon. But I couldn't wait any longer to say...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, Shane Patrick! We love you already.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay! Congratulate Erin for me!